Last updated: July 13, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
“You” means the individual accessing or using our services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the services, as applicable.
“Bistro 120” refers to Bistro 120, LLC, located at 152 N Yosemite Ave, Oakdale, CA 96361, United States. Our contact number is 209-845-6080.
“Services” refers to the services provided by Bistro 120, LLC, which can be accessed via our website, mobile application, or in person at our location.
“Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
“GDPR” refers to the General Data Protection Regulation, a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
“CCPA” refers to the California Consumer Privacy Act, a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of our services. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of our services that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to our services.
Cookies or Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our services.
Flash Cookies: Certain features of our services may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our services.
Web Beacons: Certain sections of our services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Bistro 120 aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Bistro 120 relied on your consent to process your personal information.
CCPA Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
- The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared.
- The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions).
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
- Bistro 120 does not sell personal information. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
By phone number: 209-845-6080
By mail: 152 N Yosemite Ave, Oakdale, CA 96361, United States